Donations can be accepted via internet banking - contact Head office for the details or by post using a cheque or postal order made payable to EXTEND. Please send to the EXTEND Head Office 2 Place Farm, Wheathampstead, Hertfordshire AL4 8SB.
We are now able to accept donations via JustTextGiving text EXTE01 followed by either £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070.
Here are a few suggestions to raise money for EXTEND
- Bake a cake and hold a cake stall
- Organise a raffle at the local pub or church hall or community centre or local schools
- Raise sponsorship money by taking part in a sponsored walk, fun-run, cycling/swimming event, etc
- Organise a Quiz night or a small social event - BBQ, Garden Party
What ever you decide to do, please let us know how you got on and send in your photos. If you require sponsorship forms, they can be downloaded here:
Group, friends or class donations gift aid form
EXTEND Sponsor Form
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Become a Friend (for a form, please click here)
- Help to raise money for EXTEND
- Become a teacher
- Be a volunteer helper at our head office
- Become a fundraiser
- Become a trustee
Jo Swain completes Transylvanian Trek - see Fundraising News for pictures and details
Charity Sponsored Walk 8 May 2011
The small staff team at Head Office successfully completed the Sponsored walk (2hours and 10 minutes) in association with The Rotary Clubs of Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City. The final amount raised is £349.50 25% of which, will go towards supporting other charitable causes in the Welwyn and Hatfield Rotary Clubs. We'd like to thank all those who sponsored Ruth and Pauline who made a splendid effort to raise money in this way.